Indiana Insurance Adjuster PreLicensing
2014 holiday special:
- 10% off just about everything: Use discount code FirstSteps2014 at step 2 of checkout. (offer good through December 31)
Applies to all products in our catalog except PTC and ICAP courses.
Indiana requires ALL applicants seeking licensure as an independent insurance adjuster to complete an approved Indiana PreLicensing course & exam.
Our 100% online or 4-day live classroom course plus exam fulfills all prelicensing & examination requirements you'll need to become a fully licensed Indiana claims adjuster.
AdjusterPro offers Indiana residents an exciting opportunity to do something simple – stay at home. For most, our state-approved 100% online PreLicensing course offers the most convenient and cost-effective path toward becoming a licensed Indiana insurance adjuster.
In just a few minutes you can begin your coursework and be on your way to an Indiana adjuster license!
For those preferring a live, instructor-led classroom experience, AdjusterPro's 4-day Indiana Adjuster Pre-licensing course is a great option.
For our clients who wish to obtain the Indiana adjuster license as part of the Launch program.
- Days 1-4: Indiana Adjuster PreLicensing & Exam
- Day 5: Acing Your First Deployment
- Days 6-7: Tactical Estimating — The Power to Close Claims
Includes 24/7 online access to Getting Work:
- Master Series — This six-part video series developed by AdjusterPro co-founder Adam Gardiner shows you how to take what you’ve learned in Days 1-7 and break into the business, as well as what separates the top six-figure earners from the rest of the pack.
- Toolkit — includes claims resume & cover letter writing ebook, resume templates, and employment directory.
Launch your career as an Indiana insurance adjuster from the comfort of home. The Online Indiana Program includes:
- Online Indiana Adjuster PreLicensing Course - Our state-approved 100% online PreLicensing course offers a very convenient and cost-effective path toward becoming a licensed Indiana insurance adjuster.
- Property Technical Certification I - The 35 Hour Property Technical Certification (PTC) is redefining the standards by which hiring companies measure the proficiency of prospective adjusters. Jump to the front of the line with the PTC.
- LIVE Online Xactimate Training - Essential training for property adjusters, AdjusterPro's 12 Hour live, instructor-led Xactimate Training seminar dials you in to the industry's most powerful and popular estimating software.